- Privacy commitment
- Information collected
- Exclusive Golf collect personal data when you send an request/quotation/enquiry/book/make a payment, we ask for your details that may include your name, address, passport information, email & telephone number.
- We may also ask you whether you would like to receive promotional emails and mailings from us about our other products or services or from other companies about their products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We will never pass on your details to other companies unless you have indicated you would like to receive further information from them. If you would like to revise the information provided to us, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect please email us email@example.com and we will make the amendedments on your behalf.
- We may from time to time ask you for further information in order to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any further information received from you.
- Log files
- Each time someone visits our site a log file is generated that contains information such as the user's IP (Internet Protocol) address, how long that user spent on the site and which parts of it they looked at. We collect and use this information only to assist us diagnose problems and administer our systems, to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site.
- We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that you remain anonymous even though we include your IP address in our aggregate information.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors including Google and use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- Use and disclosure of personal information
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database.
- If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. Similarly, we will disclose your personal data as part of a transaction whereby our company or business assets are transferred to a third party or if we are compelled to do so by law.
- How we protect information
- We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- How you can help us protect your information
- Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Surveys, Competitions and Promotions
- From time to time we conduct surveys, competitions and promotions and may request information from you as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required.
- Email + Postal Newsletters
- You have the option to receive various email newsletters we offer and in this regard we present the option to unsubscribe from these types of communications.
- From time to time we need to send you site and service announcement updates.
- Once a year we send out postal mini brochure using the address you provided, you can at anytime ask to be removed from this list. We would not use or disclose this address or email list to any other party it for our own used to promote our holidays to you.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If your personal information changes or if you no longer wishes to subscribe, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us as speedily as possible.
If you have any queries or require further information please write to us at the address below:
Exclusive Golf, 11 Hayes Lane, Kenley, Surrey CR8 5LE